- Varsi Senekerimyan, child psychologist
- Anna Gorgyan, education expert
- Ani Vardanyan, psychologist-expert
- Lusine Simonyan, Director of the Child Development Fund
- Armenuhi Burmanyan, project coordinator
As part of the Civil Society Support for Online Education in Armenia program, the Child Development Foundation, with the support of the Asian Development Bank, conducted a survey to assess the psychological impact of online education on primary school teachers, students and their parents.
Following the study, the team of experts developed tools to mitigate the impact of the crisis on the target group.