- How to understand that something is wrong with a child or teenager?
- How to distinguish a difficult age, adolescence from depression or other psychological problems?
- In which cases should you immediately seek the help of specialists - psychologists, psychiatrists?
- How to communicate with children and adolescents in order to prevent them from suicidal or self-harming thoughts or actions?
- How to alleviate computer addiction?
The answers to these and a number of other questions were heard during the webinar.
The webinar was conducted by Maria Tosyan, Candidate of Psychological Sciences.
The Cultural and Social Narratives Laboratory NGO (CSN Lab.) together with the City Detective -...
"Civil society during and after the pandemic – 5: How does it affect human rights?"...
Within the framework of Social Entrepreneurship: Armenia-Turkey Exchange Project, implemented by Public Journalism Club (PJC),...