- Arthur Hovhannisyan, deputy of the NA "My Step" faction,
- Hayk Konjoryan, MP of the NA "My Step" faction,
- Boris Navasardyan, President of the Yerevan Press Club,
- Shushan Doydoyan, President of the Freedom of Information Center,
- Harutyun Tsatryan, YSU lecturer, fact-checking specialist.
A group of deputies from the "My Step" faction of the National Assembly proposes to make changes in the Law on Mass Media in order to ban the reference to anonymous sources.
The draft proposes to supplement Article 3 of the Media Law with new provisions, according to which a number of concepts will be clarified, including an anonymous source.
The Cultural and Social Narratives Laboratory NGO (CSN Lab.) together with the City Detective -...
"Civil society during and after the pandemic – 5: How does it affect human rights?"...
Within the framework of Social Entrepreneurship: Armenia-Turkey Exchange Project, implemented by Public Journalism Club (PJC),...