The speakers were:
- Ashot Melikyan, Chairman of the Committee to Protect Freedom of Expression
- Nune Sargsyan, Executive Director of the Center for Media Initiatives
- Boris Navasardyan, President of the Yerevan Press Club
At the January 14-15 sitting, the Television and Radio Commission summed up the results of the competition for the frequency of TV channels broadcasting in Armenia. Accordingly, in the next seven years, according to the rating voting points, the following five TV stations with the highest points will broadcast in the republican broadcast:
1. "Armenia Number" - 713
2. "Husaber" CJSC ("Yerkir Media" TV-688)
3. "Shant" LLC-680
4. «A TV» -670
5. "Multi Media Center Number" - 663
"A1 +", which has been deprived of airtime since 2002, once again did not receive a republican broadcasting license, the Public 2nd TV channel was deprived of airtime, the points of "ArmNews" and "5th Channel" were not enough for the Republicans, the license was granted only for the capital.
The Cultural and Social Narratives Laboratory NGO (CSN Lab.) together with the City Detective -...
"Civil society during and after the pandemic – 5: How does it affect human rights?"...
Within the framework of Social Entrepreneurship: Armenia-Turkey Exchange Project, implemented by Public Journalism Club (PJC),...