- Ruben Karanza, Representative of the International Center for Transitional Justice
- Arusyak Julhakyan, Member of the NA "My Step" Faction, Member of the Standing Committee on State and Legal Affairs
- Tigran Dadunts, Director of the Legislation Development and Legal Research Center of the Ministry of Justice
- Arthur Sakunts, Head of the Vanadzor Office of the Helsinki Citizens' Assembly
- Sedrak Baghdasaryan, Head of the "Victims of State Needs" NGO
The Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Armenia has developed and submitted for public discussion the draft laws related to the Law of the Republic of Armenia “On the Fact-Finding Commission of the Republic of Armenia”.
The drafts define the cases of mass and periodic violations of human rights in the Republic of Armenia during 1991-2018, the scope of activities of the fact-finding commission in the Republic of Armenia, the scope of competence, powers, other relations related to the requirements of the members and activities.
According to the draft, the cases of falsification of elections and referendums, distribution of electoral bribes, political post-election persecution, alienation of property for the purpose of ensuring the public interest, other manifestations of deprivation of property rights, non-combat deaths of servicemen will be studied.
The draft proposes the formation of a commission with 9 members. Six of the members will be nominated by the parliamentary factions: two candidates from each faction, one candidate from the Human Rights Defender, one from the government, and one candidate from the Supreme Judicial Council.