• Lilit Petrosyan, Deputy Director of the Center for Legislative Development and Legal Research of the Ministry of Justice
• Hayk Martirosyan, Legal Affairs Expert at Transparency International Anti-Corruption Center
• Hovsep Khurshudyan, head of the Free Citizen Civic Initiatives Support Center
• Armen Galjyan, member of the "My Step" faction of the Yerevan Council of Elders
• Mkhitar Serobyan, Chief Lawyer of the Legal Department of the RA Urban Development Committee
• Harutyun Harutyunyan, Head of the Architecture Department of the RA Urban Development Committee
According to the draft amendments to the Code of Administrative Procedure, the suspension of construction permits will be considered abolished, and the suspended activity will resume.
On the initiative of the RA Ministry of Economy, a draft law on making additions to the RA Administrative Procedure Code has been developed.
In case of challenging the urban development documents, in particular, construction permits by force of part 1 of Article 83 of the Administrative Procedure Code, in particular, the construction permit shall be considered suspended from the moment the Administrative Court accepts the proceedings.
The submitted draft proposes to supplement Article 83 of the RA Code of Administrative Procedure with a new point 1․1, defining a procedure according to which, regardless of the existence of a complaint, the construction will not be stopped automatically.
Artur Meschyan, Chief Architect of Yerevan, called the laws in our country illogical, saying that if the residents of the adjacent buildings file a lawsuit against the construction in their favor, it will be stopped and can be resumed only in the presence of a relevant court decision. "Today, 90% of our construction is suspended due to the racket of residents. And with this amendment we can fight against this racket, "Arthur Meschyan noted.
On May 27, the government approved the bill on making changes and additions to the RA Code of Administrative Procedure.