The speakers were:
- Hasmik Harutyunyan, Chairman of the Group of Public Observers Implementing Public Control in Penitentiaries of the RA Ministry of Justice
- Siranush Davtyan, expert of the group of observers,
- Tigran Dovlatyan, expert of the group of observers,
- Anush Danoyan, expert of the group of observers,
- Arpi Sargsyan, Head of the Anti-Corruption and Penitentiary Policy Development Department of the RA Ministry of Justice,
- Haykanush Jenterejyan, Chief Specialist of the Social, Psychological and Legal Affairs Department of the Penitentiary Service of the RA Ministry of Justice (psychologist).
The experts of the group presented the results of the research, methodology, and the main goal of the research of the peculiarities of the work done with the people who committed self-harm in "Nubarashen" and "Armavir" penitentiaries of the RA Ministry of Justice.
The speakers discussed the legislation regulating the sphere, the existing gaps and the necessary changes, as well as the main issues of the practice, in connection with which the research presented conclusions and relevant proposals.